#1142 Reconstructed denim blazer
1-of-1 upcycled denim blazer developed and crafted in the (di)vision studio.
Originally presented for (di)vision's AW20 collection, but not made available for purchase until now.
Constructed from vintage Levi's jeans and vintage t-shirts, this blazer features:
- Blue/grey split design achieved by using jeans with different washes
- Lining made from vintage t-shirts
- Levi's pocket detail and (di)vision label on back
This is a unique product and this is the only blazer ever made.
Size and fit
Sarah is 178 cm and is wearing the unique blazer, please refer to below measurements:
- 1/2 chest width (from armpit): 48 cm
- Sleeve length (overarm): 11 cm
- Center back length: 51 cm
(di)construct by (di)vision is all unique reworked pieces, hand-picked and customized locally in our Copenhagen office. You will never find two identical pieces as they all have their own unique story. Some products are faded or repaired by previous owners, while other items might have small (or big) holes from their past life.