Unsolicited applications are more than welcome – please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
autumn 2019 -
we are currently looking for one or two interns to join our small team for the production and development of our next collection. we are growing fast and have many exciting projects ahead of us. the internship is between 3 - 6 months (but flexible) and the application period is on an ongoing basis.
the internship takes place in Copenhagen.
• you are currently studying fashion design or construction at a danish university or similar
• working on your own and taking ownership is easy for you as well as working along with others
• your are social and don’t mind working closely with our team
• creating and working towards sustainable solutions is a priority of yours
you should have:
• sewing skills
• pattern making skills
• be able to develop technical drawings
please send us:
• a collection of previous projects and/or your portfolio
• your cv, portfolio, letter of motivation and references/recommendation (optional)
please note, that (di)vision is a growing and fairly new company. workdays will never be the same. we learn together. we grow together. we support each other.
please send in your application at email@example.com