Design/production internship at (di)vision
Winter/spring 2020 —
We are currently looking for one or two interns to join our small team, for the production and development of our next collection. We are a fast growing company and have many exciting projects ahead of us.
The internship is between 3 - 6 months (but flexible) and the application period is on an ongoing basis.
The internship takes place in our Copenhagen based studio.
• You are currently studying fashion design or construction at a danish university or similar
• Working towards sustainable solutions is a priority of yours
You should have:
• Good/advanced sewing skills
• Good/advanced pattern making skills
• Be able to develop technical drawings
Please send us:
• A collection of previous projects and/or your portfolio
• Your cv and/or portfolio, letter of motivation and references/recommendation (optional)
Please note, that (di)vision is a growing and fairly new company. Therefore; workdays are never alike. We learn together. We grow together. The internship is unpaid.
Please send in your application at email@example.com